I'll meet you on the corner of Sodom Road and Gomorrah Avenue.
A new personal milestone – 900 Diners photographed & logged – a long time
coming, from 1980 to 2026
-
Back on November 29, 1980, when I shot my very first “Diner” photo, the
photos that followed in the next few months came fairly fast. But what was
missing ...
6 hours ago
4 comments:
Didn't we all know this line was coming?
You're right, Bill. I should have gone with "Meet me on the coner of Sodom and Hussein."
Well, this really has nothing to do with eccentric street names, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUNNAR!! (who says memory is the first thing to go). I even remember that it's also Benjamin Franklin's birthday today, so happy birthday Ben!! But seriously folks, I hope you have a wonderful day!
Ann-onymous
Hey Ann-onymous! Ben and I thank you (along with Betty White, Michelle Obama and Jim Carrey). Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment