Saturday, July 7, 2012

Get a load of this: Some laundromats seen along the way










One thing about taking a really long road trip is, sooner or later, you're going to run out of clean clothes and have to do some laundry. And in this case,  by "you" I mean Mrs. Eccentric Roadside and not me. While she toils away to get our clothes cleaned, fluffed and folded, I sit bored like a child accompanying a parent to the motor vehicle department. I've found that even a place as mundane as a laundromat can provide a few photo ops, though, albeit of the "meh" variety. So here they are...not much to Cheer about, but your loss is our Gain and All's well that ends well.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Hmmmm. Any photos of the actual Mrs. Bubbles? Just asking....

Gunnar and Sherry said...

I believe she got the laundromat in the divorce settlement after she took Mr. Bubbles to the cleaners.