Saturday, October 28, 2017

Key and appeal: A visit (pre-Irma) to Key West

We were lucky to take a brief trip to Key West, Eccentric Roadside's first, one week before Hurricane Irma hit. The Keys got beat up but bounced back and opened up to tourists a few weeks later, and the famous Southern-Most Point marker, a classic Key West tourist attraction people line up to get their picture takeen in front of, has been restored to its pre-hurricane luster after getting pretty badly bruised.

Good on you Key West, for restoring the laid back Jimmy Buffett vibe, and please, Eccentric Roadside readers, please go visit there because the local economy depends on you. As Mae West said, "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

4 comments:

Wendyvee said...

On my "to-do" list for such a long time. Hope to get it "to-done" next year :)

"Key and Appeal" ... leave it to the Punmaster.

Anonymous said...

I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant of Le_Meridian Funding Service. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Le_Meridian Funding Service. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com OR WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I'm a trader, so I want share with you all on here on how I got my loan from a professional loan lender who works with a reputable loan company and they granted me a loan of 450,000.00 Euro to finance my business with 2% rate interest return so I want anyone here to know about Mr Pedro loan professional loan officer just in case you need a financial help then you can contact Mr Pedro Email on pedroloanss@gmail.com /whatsapp text: +1 863 231 0632 ! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

Tom Tanner said...

Hi great readiing your blog