Saturday, December 21, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like an Eccentric Roadside Christmas

With Christmas just around the corner, we thought we'd share some Christmas cards we've made over the years commemorating our road trips with a little help from our friend Mr. Photoshop, including these great eccentric roadside sights...

...the American Gothic house in Eldon, Iowa...

 ...Death Valley...

 ...The Big Duck, Long Island, New York...

 ...Presidents Park, Williamsburg, Virginia...

...and the Hudson River, Kingston, New York.

We'd mail you one but we just ran out of stamps.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Great photos. Merry Christmas from Montreal, Canada.

Unknown said...

Dear Gunnar and Sherry, I'm so glad to have discovered your blog this year. It's my pleasure to tell you I've nominated your blog for the Blogger of the Year 2013 Award. Find details here: http://wp.me/pD0S2-jn and best wishes for a wonderful new year of blogging. All best, Jann Alexander at http://VanishingAustin.me

Gunnar and Sherry said...

Thanks, Jann! I'm still working on my acceptance speech!